How I Work
As your People Strategist, I focus on first determining the core issues or blocks that are causing disengagements and low productivity. When we work together, we begin with an initial business assessment, a process that helps us identify the root cause as well as analyzes the company’s culture. I have a Super Power of being an Intuitive Listener. I can hear the unspoken to read peoples’ emotions and motives, which allows me to influence and gain trust with my peers and clients! I work with your teams to determine the core problem.
Based on the assessment results, I then recommend and work with you to implement the necessary systems designed to remove those blocks. The end result is a team of highly productive and engaged people that ultimately drive up revenue and profit for your business.
WE WORK TOGETHER THROUGH A PROCESS:
Phase 1: Understand the ins and outs of your business, connect with team members, and conduct an assessment to determine the issues.
Phase 2: Formulate a program with systems specifically designed to resolve the identified issues.
Phase 3: Work with you through the adoption of the new systems and help manage the change and ensure the program is successful.
OPT in to receive your FREE downloadable book
Four Pillar Systems:
Managing is a thing of the past. Successful companies today require a clear vision and a team of motivated people wanting to follow that vision. With a complex workplace mixture of Millennials (Gen Ys), Gen Xers, Zs, Baby Boomers and Silents, getting everyone synchronized and working together in the same direction is only achievable once there is a deep-seated workplace culture of leadership – one that people are compelled to follow.
At the same time, there are a multitude of engagement tactics and systems designed to focus on leadership and specific company areas, however, they are all intertwined.
At Systems for Engaging Teams, we consider there to be four key pillar systems that set the foundation for an engaged team. These begin with:
- Leadership Amplified: It all stems from the top. Engagement is the responsibility of the leadership. How you create and share a vision, develop your teams, instill a process for effective and efficient meetings, hire and onboard new talent, make your employees feel valued; each of these are all affected by the leadership in your company. Leadership Amplified is a system that will set the overlying culture and gets everyone not only swimming in the same direction, but each with clearly identified swim lanes and finish lines that will develop your teams to reach newer levels.
- Collaborative Lattice Communication: Email is the most commonly used form of communication in today’s workplace, but the quantity of emails does not equate to the quality of communication. Communication that works needs consistency in the form of regular 1:1 personal connection points, effective collaboration tools that break down silos, and systems that eliminate a false sense of harmony. Collaborative Lattice Communication is a system that allows for company communication to flow not just from an organizational chart line from top to bottom, but upwards and sideways and in all directions – without risking triangulation.
- Creating a Moving Culture Statement: Coming up with a mission statement is one thing, but creating and living a culture statement that actually moves people will give your team members purpose. What your company values and how you communicate that with everyone inside and outside the organization is essential to keep your team aligned with your vision. Creating a Moving Culture Statement is a compelling and impactful system that, while many companies do not realize, directly affects turnover, costs and team engagement.
- Hidden Workplace Generational Gaps Decoded: Are multigenerational workplace gaps a myth or reality? Does a grandfather typically have the same perspective as his adult grandson? Whether companies realize it or not, generational differences that are noticed in everyday life are often unidentified in the workplace. Hidden Workplace Generational Gaps Decoded is a specific system that unifies team members of various age groups to connect on commonalities rather than differences, so that they can actually learn from each other in a productive and engaging manner.
Within these four key pillar systems, other related engagement strategies are also intertwined. These focus on areas such as:
- Leadership & Team Development
- Developing Effective and Efficient Meetings
- Multi-generations: Dialogue Between the Decades
- Eliminating False Harmony and Triangulation
- Defining Terms that Keep People Engaged
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Project Management
- Demonstrating Your Culture Statement
- Starting with Vision, Purpose and Values
- Hiring and On-boarding Your New Talent, Retaining Your Best
- Collaboration and Breaking the Silo Mentality
- Self-directed Performance Competencies
- Skip Level Meetings & Org Chart Redesign
- Group and Individual Coaching